VISIT THE SHOWROOM
- Come look at the granite, sopastone, quartzite, marble, travertine, and quartz in our showroom.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Bring in a sketch of your project with measurements, this is to help us determine how much material is needed.
- Bring in samples of your cabinet, wall color, backsplash, flooring or anything that would help you make your decision.
- Our sales representative will discuss your project with you and help determine what material best suites you.
- They will go over edge profiles, backsplash, sink, and faucet layout.
- Once they have gathered your information they will email you an estimate. (Should take 24-48 hours) NOTE: this is an estimate off the information provided, square footage can change based off measurements from your measure.
- After you reviewed your estimate and choose to proceed, sign/date and email/fax your contract.
- A 50% deposit is due to hold your material and schedule your measure/install.
- Our expert comes to the site to measure using cutting edge laser templating tools.
- Please remove ALL items from the counters, the laser needs a clear view to work effectively.
- If you are providing a sink, it must be there. Farm/Apron sinks must be installed/secured to cabinet.
- Communicate details pertaining to the job such as seams, overhang, faucet, sink, radius for corners, etc.
NOTE: All cabinets must be installed and in place. If they are not we need to reschedule. (Trip charges could occur)