Measure to Install Process – What to Expect
- Our expert comes to the site to measure using cutting edge laser templating tools.
- Please remove ALL items from the counters, the laser needs a clear view to work effectively.
- If you are providing a sink, it must be there. Farm/Apron sinks must be installed/secured to cabinet.
- Communicate details pertaining to the job such as seams, overhang, faucet, sink, radius for corners, etc.
- NOTE: All cabinets must be installed and in place. If they are not we need to reschedule. (Trip charges could occur
- Measurements taken from the measure are given to our programmer and create the layout.
- Our sales rep will call you to confirm info such as final sq. footage, faucet info, edge or last minute questions.
- Once the sales rep confirms your order our programmer sets your ordre for our fabrication equipment.
Step 3 & 4
- Data from the programmer is taken for cutting and fabrication.
- QUALITY CONTROL
- Our specialists inspect the pieces and make sure the quality is top notch.
- Please clear a straight path to the install area to reduce the distance the installers need to carry it.
- Natural stone is sealed at install.
- Please allow silicone 24 hours to fully dry.
- Remaining balance is due on day of installation.
- NOTE: Install times are between 8AM – 5PM. We can try to give you a time frame but can change due to unforeseen circumstances. Please plan full day for install.